Saturday 25 May 2013

My tour operator has suggested I use their photographer, is this worth considering?


My tour operator has suggested I use their photographer, is this worth
considering?

No, but I suppose you would expect me to say that. Let me explain why...
Would you employ a portrait painter if you had never seen any of his other work?

Would you allow a stranger to select a plastic surgeon for you without showing you any examples of other surgical procedures he had previously done?

Of course the answer is no and quite rightly so. Why allow someone else to choose your wedding photographer in Cyprus? You have the right to choose your own photographer based on their previous work, artistic style and that all-important 'gut-feeling'. If your tour operator insists that you select their photographer then I would highly suggest you switch to another wedding organiser and see this as a clear indication that your current planner is more concerned with their commission than creating a bespoke package that will work best for you.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any advice about getting married in Cyprus.

Craig Beck
Cyprus

No comments:

Post a Comment